Friday 13 December 2013

NYX Jumbo Pencil- Milk and Cottage Cheese

NYX JUMBO PENCILS

Hi guys welcome to my blog. This is my first blog post and I will review two products from one of my favourite brand NYX. =D. I am sure you guys are very much familiar with NYX jumbo pencils. I am writing this review completely based on my opinion.
So the packaging....

As the name suggest they are very thick long pencil eye liners. With a transparent plastic cap. The name of the shade is written in the bottom along with the shade code. Now I don't know about others but I love the packaging. Its easy to hold and enough to last a long time. Now lets have a closer look at the tips.

The NYX Jumbo pencil can be used as eyeshadow, base, primer or eyeliner and I would say they serve all the purpose very well. They are soft, creamy, highly pigmented. The best part is, because of their soft creamy formation they blend easily and there is zero flakes. I mean being a messy person I always end up having smudges here and there cause of flakes..........and its hard to fix after you have already applied your based make up...........I cant tell you how many q-tips and facial wipes I have wasted and time redoing my make up, taking of smudges especially underneath my eyes and then again re-apply concealer ='(. With this Jumbo pencils I can work smoothly with zero flakes so no smudges =D

Milk- I think Milk is the most popular among all the Jumbo pencil shades. It is pure white colour and can be best used as eyeshadow base or apply it in the waterline to highlight your eyes.  ( i.e. makes your eyes look sharp and big =P)

Cottage Cheese- The Cottage Cheese is more like a white pearl colour. It is shimmery unlike Milk which is a matte shade. It can be use as highlight on the brow bone. Also on the inner corner of the eyes and outer corner especially when you used a dark eyeshadow on the outer lid.
( I hope to do a look soon, using these jumbo pencils to show what I meant)

Swatchessss............

All in all I love them, they are awesome for the price of $4.50 each. I hope to collect more shades soon. Yayyy =D.

THANKS GUYS.
Please leave comments or suggestion below. I would love to know your thoughts 
Also like my facebook beauty blog page

Lots of love. 
Miss Cherry Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment